Friday, December 30, 2005

He Doesn't Like Ladies

I have propably already told you that Vimme has a tendency to perform a Psycho Scream when ever an innocent Japanese lady is looking at him. The situation gets worse, if the lady says "kawaii" - and they say it a lot - or tries to pinch Vimme's cheek. Tokyo is full of ladies who have nightmares, thanks to my little son.

Today we entered an elevator packed with teenaged football (soccer) players. Vimme looked at them like he is expected to look at those admiring Japanese ladies. One of the boys even said that forbidden word "kawaii" and Vimme answered "konnichiwa" to him. I guess Vimme just doesn't like ladies.

I spotted this wonderful sign today. I'd love to see how people are having a sporty night out at Disco Pants. Maybe even in Disco Pants.

No comments: