Sunday, March 19, 2006

Don't Disturb a Dancing Elvis

I saw again those fantastic dancing Elvises of Tokyo today. Three Europen looking young girls took pictures of each others jiving among Elvises. They kept on giggling and taking pictures until one of Elvises pushed them out of their holy ring of the dance. You better let E-men dance alone if you don't want to end up with a curse of Elvis on you.

Other than that: it has been a very windy day. I half expected a free ride to Oz, but it didn't happen.

3 comments:

Jo said...

and you don't have a photo?

tssk.

i agree it was VERY windy today. very amusing watching people trying to control large inflatables in the St Patricks's Day parade in the wind though!

Liisa said...

Of course I had a photo. Blogger's photo publishing just didn't work last night when I wrote the note.

We saw the same St Paddy parade as you did. Maybe that's the reason I saw a dream of being in Ireland and missing my flight back home. Or I just haven't had enough Guinness for some time.

Jo said...

i was really disappointed at the lack of free guinness, baileys, whiskey, etc.

it was fun though!