Thursday, November 15, 2007

Brrr

Here's the kid in his short hair. Now when he sees his long-haired pictures he says he looked like a girl. He thinks it's funny.

In the same picture are two prints of mine I framed the other day. Let's see how long it will take before they finally are hanging on walls. Things tend to take time these days.

I am still enjoying my museum work. This week I have worked with few other conservators, re-framing huge photos that will be shown in the next collection exhibition. It's been challenging and very intresting. I am looking forward to tomorrow when I will go on with the same project.

It's cold. I don't get how I will survive real minus degrees if I am about to deep-freeze now already. And it's only -1 degrees C. I will run out of warm clothes.

Here's a picture I took in Helsinki the other day. Snow has arrived.

1 comment:

The Pixy Princess said...

aaah, looking at that picture I really should NOT complain about the fairly decent November weather we've been having!