Saturday, February 16, 2008

Patterns

I've been to Sweden for a week now. Another week to go and I can go back home and study there. I am looking forward to that, both being at home and studying there.

Last night was an opening here at the gallery (that's where I'm writing). I didn't count how many glasses of wine I managed to drink. Quite a many would be my guess, concidering the headache I have. Both me and the artist wore the same patterns. In the morning patterns had moved under my eyes and I guess they're there to stay. One can't fight wrinkles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like both you and the artist lv, lost your heads at the exhibition. Of course, it happens to us all at some point in our lives. Lets hope you find yours before you head home!

Liisa said...

Yep, I need to find my head before going home. Me and my bad habbit of loosing my head.