Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Party Season

Thanks to the thesis panic I will miss a wedding party in Holland. I was very eager to go there and was also looking forward to see my friends from Japan (both the couple and guests). After few days of planning I realized that I was on a thesis denial, if I'd gone to the party, my thesis would have suffered and that would have been a bad choice: finishing the studies is the top-priority mission in my life at the moment. So, I had to make this choice. I hope you guys have a fantastic party next weekend in Holland!!!

This is a busy party season. Quite a many of my friends and family celebrate their birthdays this week. I wish you all happy birthday: the higher the number of years it is, the wilder the party should be! Cheers!

2 comments:

The Pixy Princess said...

Focus now - but have a HUGE party for yourself when its all over!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your thoughts. This year was very different from the birthday events of the last, but just as good. The older the fiddle the sweeter the tune, as they say here!