Saturday, September 18, 2004

David and Viking Body Parts

I'm glad I didn't go to see David Coverdale in despite of his old-woman-looks. Today's paper told that he had made comments of "Viking women's breasts" on stage. I don't usually jump up and down out of joy and happiness when I hear sexistic comments. I'm sure I wouldn't have done it this time either.

What I really wanted to say today was that I believe that one can choose what one thinks. Yesterday, when I had an irresistible urge to kick everything, because the world didn't act according to my plans, I knew, that it's all in my head. And I knew that I will feel content again if I am determined to think differently. We create our realities our selves. Maybe not all the aspects of reality like hurricanes and earthquakes, but we choose what we think and that what makes our existence to what it is.

There'll be more cheap pseudo-wisdom from this address - stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, is this the begining of your wisdom book?? :-)

Mega blessings
Christine x