Monday, February 27, 2006

Five Food Challenges

I got tagged by Jo.

Here are my Five Food Challenges:

1. The biggest food challenge is to prepare healthy meals the kid doesn't refuse to eat.

2. I drink too little water. I should drink more. A friend of mine told me that when your body is lacking a half a liter of water, you get unfocused and don't function in general as well as you could. And when your body needs a liter of water that you haven't drank, because we people don't drink enough, then you feel the thirst.

3. I don't eat meat. It is a tough job to ask people in food stores if the product I'd be intrested to buy has meat in it or not. As you might already know, I can't read Japanese and most Japanese people don't speak english.

4. Good coffee is hard to find.

5. I haven't been able to find Swedish anjovis anywhere in Tokyo.

No comments: