Thursday, January 18, 2007

Identifying

Today I was supposed to do fibre analyses at my school's laboratory. I did try to look like I knew what I was doing and keep busy doing that. I had my eyes glued to a microscope and still I didn't identify a single fibre. Fortunately our teacher told me what I was so desperately looking at. It was cotton.


I am staying at friends'. Here's a picture of their funny dog. One night I found him sleeping next to me, in my bed. He isn't supposed to do that, but he had sneaked quietly in while rest of us were sleeping. So, I don't have to sleep alone after all. I wonder if I should take samples of his fibres and see if can identify them tomorrow?

2 comments:

Timorous Beastie said...

Oh, I'd sleep with him any day. Hope you're well and made it through the storms safely.

Liisa said...

Yes, I'm well, though missing my little boy.

Storms haven't caused me any trouble yet, but there always seems to be another one coming when one is gone.