Saturday, February 17, 2007

Fluffy Cat

Here I am in Sweden again. This time I have stayed at this adorable fluffy cat's home - some people are also involved, but the cat is the only one I am publishing here.

We had a nice course on fine art prints last week at two different studios and next week we'll have three more days of prints. Fun fun fun.

The kid and M have both been sick back home in Finland (a bad cold or a flu). I can't do anything about that from here. I just hope they'll get better soon. Well, they both sounded happy today when we talked on phone, sick or not.

I haven't been sick, other than homesick, but that doesn't count.

Last night there was an opening at the gallery where I sit every now and then. I stood by a counter selling wine to people and drank the same poison myself with my both hands. It was fun and I only had a slight headache this morning.

I talked to lots of people in swenglish, finglish, swennish and findish. I have no idea if anybody understood a word I said, which sometimes can be a good thing.

Today I've been baby-sitting a little princess who lives here with me and the fluffy cat. She has the cutest fairytale voice and she is telling all kinds of fantastic two years old's things with that voice all the time.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Riley the evil cat.