Monday, May 07, 2007

Brrrrr

Where the summer is? I am constantly freezing and that is a sure sign of the fact that summer's not here yet. I can't stand freezing and I feel cold easily. Someone! Do something!

On the other hand - now that I concentrate on thinking of it - I am back in Northern Europe where summers can indeed be cold.

I'll find a hot sauna and stay there for the rest of my life.

Early tomorrow morning I take a train to Stockholm and stay there for few days. I hope it will be merrier than what I suspect it will be. For some unexplained reason I don't like Stockholm that much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to come to Texas! It's been above 28 C here most afternoons.

The Pixy Princess said...

I hear ya! after 3 months in India, Toronto is an ice box! We had 2 days of amazingly sunny temps, but this morning its back to a low low 14! eesh!

Liisa said...

Erin, send some warm Texas air to us freezing people.