Monday, June 18, 2007

Alter Egos

The kid has watched 'Madagascar' again after a longer break and he is truely enjoying it. I too have watched it for the n+1st time and there are still some scenes that make me laugh like there was no tomorrow, so I am not wondering why that film has made such a strong impression on him.

When we waited for our bus this afternoon, he sat beside a spooky looking older lady and they started to talk(!!! - my kid never talks to stragers!!!). I listened to their dialogue and acted like nothing. She asked him what is his name and he told his name to her, but added, that today he actually is Kowalski (the tough penguin on Madagascar).

Isn't he charming!

Today M and me been married for 19 years. Congratulations us!

3 comments:

Boo said...

ur kid is soooo cute!
Happy Anniversary!!! Have fab day!

The Pixy Princess said...

Holy Hell... 19!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Liisa said...

Thanks Boo and Nix! :-)