Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Best Places to Eat

I have been tagged by Mr. Craptastic, Sunny Jimmy, the one and only. I am suppose to reveal Gothenburg's best places to eat and I am going to do that, on this eve of my departure.

Super Sushi, Drottninggatan 50

Huge sushi pieces with a fair price. I've bought my lunch there at least twice a week. It's close to my school.

Sunset Falafel, Kungstorget

Another fantastic lunch place. Cheap and good.

Restaurang Bombay, Andra LĂ„nggatan 2

Good Indian food.

My friend Canadian's private kitchen, I won't reveal the address

These people have have fed me with wonderful meals in their kitchen since I arrived to Gothenburg in January. They both are fantastic cooks and there always seems to be nice wine with meals too. An excellent place to eat! I will hire these people to cook me when I am filthy rich.

Cafe Japan, Viktoriagatan 8

A very nice place to dine and drink. They sell fantastic Swedish porter there too.

I am tagging Nix, Joy, Jo, Boo, and Timorous Beastie

The list

Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Olivia (London, England)
ML (Utah, USA)
Lotus (Toronto, Canada)
tanabata (Saitama, Japan)
Andi (Dallas [ish], Texas, United States)
Todd (Louisville, Kentucky, United States)
miss kendra (los angeles, california, u.s.a)
Jiggs Casey (Berkeley, CA, USA)
Tits McGee (New England, USA)
Joe (NE Tennessee, USA)
10K Monkeys (Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA)
Big Stupid Tommy (Athens, Tennessee, USA)
Newscoma (Weakley County, Tennessee, USA)
Russ McBee (Knoxville, Tennessee, USA)
Atomictumor (Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA)
Oh Really? (Oak Ridge, TN, USA)
Mark Steel (Knoxville, TN, USA)
Swanky (Knoxville, TN, USA)
Humuhumu (Seattle, WA, USA, and Silicon Valley, CA, USA)
swankola (Edmonton, AB, Canada)
Craptastic (Calgary, AB, Canada)
Say It In Finglish (Gotheburg, Sweden)

No comments: