Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A Hag Unleashed

Oh boy. I was at a christmas party last night. I danced there like a maniac. At some point I took my dress off (I had a-dress-n-jeans-outfit) and danced away in a tiny tank-top. Tank-tops aren't exactly flattering on me so I guess I didn't make the best impression on people who happened to look my dance-attack. Anyway, it was hot. Thanks to all that sweating on the dancefloor I drank gallons of water between all those glasses of white wine and that way I didn't have a hang-over the next day, which was today.

Otherwise it's dark and rainy most of the time. Tomorrow is a national holiday: Finland has its 90th birthday. Congratulations Finland.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Finland. You rock!

Timorous Beastie said...

Sounds great. I wish I'd seen the dancing.