Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Doing, doing, doing - nothing

Oh boy I am glad to hear that I am not the only person who arrives to places WAY too early - greetings to Texas, by which I mean the state, not my smelly dog friend in Gothenburg.

Since I came back home, I haven't done much of anything. Of course I have spent time with the kid, but other than that... days just go by and the great cleaning project at home remains undone. It's sometimes nice to do nothing, even in the middle of a mess.

Oh, we did travel up to north last weekend. We took a night train on friday, spent one night at my brother's, and travelled back on sunday. When we returned home the train was full of rock festival people and while I looked at them I felt sad: I would have wanted to go to that festival too and only because Foo Fighters played there. Oh well, this was my second time when I choose to miss FF and then regretted it (a little) afterwards.

No comments: