Thursday, September 11, 2008

Work!

I wonder if there is still someone checking out if I ever write anything on my blog. I wouldn't blame anyone for not doing that. I have neglected my blog.

Things are fine - if you wondered. I am working at a museum and I love the job. Every early morning I am glad that I can go to work, and I am not natural born morning person at all. This all new to me. Until now I have basically done jobs I have disliked and going to work has been an on going pain - especially in the morning. Not anymore.

M was in Japan and returned home couple of weeks ago. He liked the trip and he said being there was like he hadn't been away from there at all. I think I would feel the same, if I went to Japan - and I will. Some day. The kid is still upset because he wasn't allowed to follow M to Japan. The kid is obsessed with Japan. But who wouldn't be.

2 comments:

Liisa said...

Oh god, I write once in a month and what I do: repeat all I had said before. Doesn't that show that there isn't that much to report.

All the same. Working is fun and the kid is upset: M showed him picture from his trip and he freaked out with everypicture "because he wasn't able to go to all the fun places", like a train station, or street, or food store, or anything.

The Pixy Princess said...

Good to have you back in blogland!