Saturday, June 11, 2005

Spread Legs

I have always wondered why some men have to sit their legs widely spread, no matter where they are seated. Is it a desperate try to convince other people they are so well equipped that they simply can't sit legs together?


A Poster in a train.

Anyway, I have got quite pissed off at some guys sometimes taking my place with their knees and I have even said to them about it. Result was that his one meter spread became 1 cm narrower, which equals with 'no result'. At least I got the steam out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the long awaited instructions for male feces?? LOL

Christine x

Timorous Beastie said...

I was just complaining about that too! Men think they have the right to take up as much space as they like. I find that persistently pressing my leg against theirs helps. Or as a last resort, blowing your nose wetly into a cloth hankerchief then tucking said hankerchief up your sleeve usually gets rid of them.