Sunday, September 18, 2005

A Hair Dryer & A Dinner

I have always had a feeling that something is missing from my life and I had no idea what it was. Now I know: It's a pistol shaped hair dryer. I don't have it yet and it sure looks like something everyone should have. Doesn't it. This product was sold - of course - in a toy store.

Last night I had a nice dinner with Jo in Japan and Timorous Beastie. It was a pleasure to meet them both and to see who is the person behind the words. And the best of all I had a chance to tell about my gorgeous kid and his latests acts to new defenceless listeners! Muahahahaaaaaa.

2 comments:

Marika Orenius said...

Dear father christmas,

I have dreamed about a hair-pistol-dryer since I was... since I was born, so all my life, and now I know that it is existing, it was in this blog, all I wish is to get my dream to be true.

Liisa said...

Now I know what to get you next xmas.