Sunday, April 16, 2006

Roppongi - Been There, Seen It

I was out partying on friday - it was M's birthday, wasn't it. Though he stayed at home with the kid. But here's how the night was:

- I ate a delicious dinner at buffet in a restaurant. It costed more than any buffet I've ever had and it wasn't really worth it - though it was good, but not that good.

- Beer tasted good. I had quite many. I even had a pint of Guinness. Yummy.

- I sang my lungs out at a Karaoke - for the first time in my life - and it was fun! I will do it again. Anytime! Yes!

- Danced for god-knows-how-long (read: jumped up and down at one spot) in an extreamly crowded bar at Roppongi.

- At 4:30 am decided to head home. It was a tough journey:
1. A lift to Shibuya on a taxi a friend took. Thank you friend.
2. Dozing off for a half an hour at Shibuya Station.
3. Taking a train to another station.
4. Dozing off there for 40 minutes (all together that makes 70 minutes of dozing off at stations).
5. Taking another train.
6. Riding home on the bicycle.

- At home I took a preventious painkiller, drank water and lost my consciousness before my head hit the pillow.

In retrospect it was fun, but I have a feeling that when I go out again I will take the last train home (around midnight). The way home after last trains is just too much of a hard work and one doesn't want to work hard 4:30 in the morning. Especially in a lack of sleep and sobriety.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the night out cured the housewife/mother blues - at least for a few days. Sounds like fun!
Joanne

Liisa said...

It was fun!

A nanny and a maid would cure the housewife blues. If you have a spare one, please send that to me.