Saturday, May 27, 2006

Animal Prison and Euro Fun

Yesterday I took Vimme to Tama Zoo. It was a nice zoo - I don't like zoos that much to begin with, but this was one of the nicest I've seen. Vimme enjoyed watching animals and I enjoyed being in a place where he can't end up driven over by a truck, when he starts aimlessly running away from me. Usually he does that at some point anyway.

Today we watched Eurovision Song Contest with three other fellow Europeans. Boy it was fun. And not least because we won! When I was little, I used to watch the contest every year and I eagerly waited for Finnish covers of the best songs to be released. When I got older I didn't watch the show for years until I discovered its fantastic camp factor. So, since Dana International's victory I have watched the show when ever I'd had a chance to see it.

No comments: