Friday, May 19, 2006

Monsters - other than mine

I wrote long story of this and that and was about to publish the post when I misshit a button and lost the whole master piece. Oh god I hate when it happens. And only time I write real english instead of finglish is when the big fish swims away with my hook - quite a terrible metaphora by the way.

Anyway, Finnish Lordi is making history and took Finland to the second round on this years Eurovision Song Contest. Finland is usually not very popular on that scene. Now that we've(yes, we!) sent a team of monsters, no one dares to do other give their votes to Lordi in a fear of a curse. And we do know that Finnish curses are the most powerful on this planet.

I haven't heard the song (Hard Rock Hallelujah) but I think Lordi should to win.

No comments: