Monday, June 26, 2006

Bad Film, Bad Shopper

Me and M went to see 'The Da Vinci Code' yesterday while an entire family baby-sat Vimme. He knew them all well and had spent hours and hours of time with them before. Still he screamed for an half an hour after we left asking for me and M. Then he decided to play a little, then scream a bit more and then have a nap with an 'I vant to be left alone'-attitude (he has some good 'drama queen or king'-qualities). But, he seemed OK when we came back home and hasn't talked that much about the whole incident.

The film wasn't good. I knew it would be a terrible film, but I wanted to see it anyway.

Today I went to a clothing shop. I looked at clothes at the 'On Sale'-section when a nice looking sales-person came to tell me something in Japanese. I wondered if he wanted to underline the fact that those clothes were on sale and therefore not the hippest thing to buy or if he told me that one can't buy them at all... he left me puzzled. I tried to look as if I was looking for something particular while I found my way out. Could someone send me instrucions for shops?

No comments: