Friday, June 16, 2006

Free PR

As a person who is always ready for challenges and excitement, I went to Interior and Lifestyle Exhibition at Tokyo Big Sight with Vimme. I got two tickets from a friend who didn't have a chance to go there.

I have to say I didn't get much to look at the exhibition - only those booths with toys and kids' stuff in them. It was intresting though that Japanese exhibitors were thrilled to see Vimme looking at toys. He happened to be the only kid in the hall at the moment (...and I wonder why) and that way he was the only one who could do real PR for toy-producers by playing with their toys. And he did.

Today has been a rainy day. I was suppose to clean the flat, but my energy was elsewhere and I started to read Zadie Smith's 'On Beauty' instead. It was a good choice.

No comments: