Monday, June 05, 2006

Saved

I must have lived in Tokyo a bit too long, otherwise I wouldn't have looked at a pair of PINK pirate trousers even concidering to buy them.

They were on sale and they looked so... pink. So, I took my usual size and a size smaller, that sometimes fits me and went off to try them on.

It must have been god that saved me from looking like Miss Piggy this summer: even the bigger size was absolutely too small. Those pink wonders on I looked like I was ready to be sliced to bacon for someone's breakfast. Oh lord, I am overwhelmingly grateful because I was saved: I remembered who I really was and the pink tokyote devil didn't get me!

Yet.

4 comments:

Jo said...

but pink trousers would be SO cute!

i think you should continue looking for a pair.

Liisa said...

Sorry - the pink devil is not going to get me again.

Anonymous said...

OK the Hello Kitty wallet was kind of cute but the pink trousers are just going waaaay too far. You need to get back here quick!
Joanne

Liisa said...

You are right Joanne. I should jump to the next plane and get back to Europe where pink is banned.