Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Back in Sweden again

Here's my lovely kid ruling the world from his throne. It was - again - so very sad to say good bye to him. It doesn't seem to get easier, no matter how often I do it.

So, I'm back in Sweden, back at school. I am living at my friends who are away from the town most of the time, so I can pretend that I am actually living somewhere on my own.

Tomorrow I'll be listening to lectures about what to do with all the valuable museum and archive object after a catastrophy (fire, flood etc.). My first reaction would be to throw all that crap away, but that can't be a good attitude for a future conservator. Maybe I will think differently tomorrow.

1 comment:

Boo said...

Hi!
I was surprised he seemes growing quickly! Last time I met him, he still liked a baby, but after 6 month....