Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Doer

Here's an old technical drawing I have worked with today. It is fun to DO things instead of listening lectures about how to do thing in case you do something. I like to get things done.

I have also started a cautious try to teach myself a habbit of running again. (I haven't that for a year now). Cautious in that sense that I won't be saying: "yes, running is my hobby" before I've done it for a month. Or for a year. Let's see what happens. Maybe I get tired of the whole process on the first rainy day.

1 comment:

Jo said...

hahaha! i can SO relate. i started regularly running. well, i did it one day then sort of ached the next day and the next and then got a cold for a few days and then got busy and then forgot i'd planned to run every day.

i'm still thinking about it!