Monday, August 06, 2007

While Having a Cup of Coffee

It's fun to become 40! People come to visit and bring wonderful presents to you. And; I think one becomes more relaxed about the panic of getting older once 30+ years are gone. The other day I told M that obviously things that can be achieved by youthfull looks aren't that important any more and that's why one expresses a mental 'hi there' to her mirror image instead of a psycho-scream.

I am having my morning coffee here in all peace and quiet. M went to work and took the kid to the day care. I have three weeks open scedule before my practice period begins at the local art museum. I will have visitors from Japan - which I am eagerly looking forward to - and there are some things to do, but most of this time I can sit and stare at the wall, if I want to. And sometimes I do.

1 comment:

Jo said...

happy belated birthday!

when are you joining facebook!!!

hugs,

xxx