Monday, August 28, 2006

A Better Person

Weekend went by quickly. I was a good mother and a wonderful wife and spent the whole weekend with my family. No bars or pubs this time... like I sat in one every moment I have free - I could say to myself: dream on!

Both on saturday and on sunday we did things the kid enjoyed doing (pool, playground, fast food, playground etc). In the evening me and M suffered from terrible withdrawl symptoms, because we ran out of 'Lost'-episodes.

What do you do when you can't watch TV shows - not that I watched TV, I just watch TV series on a computer. This is a wonderful way to give a bit false picture of myself to outside world: I can honestly say that I don't watch TV (sure sign of a better person) and still I watch TV series when ever I can.

Today, on monday, I took the kid to the Children's Hall again. He loved it, like he always does.

No comments: