Thursday, August 31, 2006

A Thursday Morning

The kid woke up around six this morning and guess who woke up as well. Oh god! Even my morning swollen eyelids haven't woken up yet. I can hardly see anything behind them.

Yesterday a good friend of mine arrived here and will stay with us for two weeks. It's fun to have company again. She will be our last over-seas guest here in Japan.

What is good about this morning: I'll have real Finnish rye bread and nice Finnish cheese for breakfast - thanks to my friend! I could also have a drink of Finnish Koskenkorva, but it isn't really my cup of tea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liisa,
I wish you a great time with your friend from Helsinki and say hello to Susanna from me,
best regards
Gerald (from Berlin)

Liisa said...

Danke schön Gerald. Have a great weekend in Berlin!