Monday, August 21, 2006

Various Kinds of Days

This morning I decided to take the kid to Metropolitan Children's Hall. On our way to the train station he started loudly to object all and at the station he began his well trained and effective scream performance. When the train came and I was about to push the stroller in, he looked at a lady sitting in the train and did his notorious 'psycho' scream. That moment I turned on my heels and told the kid we are going home.

It took a while for us both to calm down and people spotted me yelling at an angry, screaming 3 years old when I walked towards home from the station. God, I hate days like this.

I had a pleasure to spend a nice and relaxing saturday night with my Japanese friends. They had booked a table at a restaurant called Gonpachi. The view from the table was fantastic, the restaurant is on the 14th floor, and the food was delicous. I even tasted a raw oyster (first time for me) and I liked it. After the dinner we had a drink at a tiny, well hidden, luxurious cocktail bar. I want more nights like that!

No comments: