Sunday, September 10, 2006

Foggy Nikko

Yesterday we went to Nikko. The kid stayed home with M and that way I had a chance to focus on enjoying what I saw.

Nikko's temples were beautiful and area's atmosphere was nice and peaceful, though the place was quite crowded. The air was good to breath and foggy weather didn't bother us at all. It was a nice trip.

On friday we went to Karaoke again. Boy, I love it. Now I can say: if I go to Karaoke I have to sing Ramone's Blitzkrieg Bop. I've done it every time so far.

2 comments:

Marika Orenius said...

Even your pictures of cultural places are extremely beautiful, somehow I long for seeing some karaoke pictures while breastfeeding my son here in peaceful Gothenburg :-D
Of course I miss my "karaokekompis" to arrive here, too.

Liisa said...

Puss o kram Marika. I will show you some live karaoke faces when we get together again.