Sunday, September 17, 2006

One Of These

Here is another one of these things. These are fun to do, godknows if anyone has patience to read them. But who cares - here we go!

Things that scare me.
1. all kinds of fundamentalism
2. religious fanatics
3. seeing my morning-face in a mirror

People who make me laugh.
1. my kid
2. my friends
3. anybody in a right situation

Things I hate most.
1. religious fanatics
2. racism
3. elbowing old ladies (an international phenomena)

Things I don't understand.
1. child abusers
2. wars
3. why can't I be Katharine Hebburn

Things I'm doing right now
1. house-wifing
2. getting ready for the big move back to Europe
3. letting my hair to have a life on its own

Things I want to do before I die.
1. finish my studies - should be easy
2. see my kid grown up
3. have a work I love, without being a workaholic... but I don't see that kind of -holism happening to me

Things I can do.
1. draw and paint
2. knit
3. leave my dignity home when I go to karaoke

Ways to describe my personality.
1. hysterical - in a "running from wall to wall and screaming" way
2. uptight - no patience at all
3. do I have a personality?

Things I can't do.
1. advanced yoga asanas
2. recognize expensive handbags - other than ugly LVs
3. drink a lot two days in row

Things I think you should listen to.
1. people who talk to me
2. my instincts
3. I beg your pardon?

Things you should never listen to.
1. people who think they know what is good for me
2. gossips
3. cheesy country music first thing in the morning

Things I'd like to learn.
1. to fly an airplane
2. japanese
3. to take it easy

Favorite foods.
1. sushi
2. sushi
3. sushi

Beverages I drink regularly.
1. coffee
2. water
3. beer

Shows I watched as a kid.
1. Charlie's Angels
2. Star Trek
3. Finnish stuff you wouldn't know anyway

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I supposed by "religious fanatics" you really mean Christians. You remember - that crazy 2000 year old sect that still believes that God actually made Himself man and dwelt amoungst us - simply because He loved us - No other reason. Hey!! We're not all bad you know. A few bad apples don't spoil the whole bushel. It's ao good thing I'm not afraid of and hated fanatics who hated religion? (gulp...)

Just thinking outloud.

By the way, I love coffee and beer too. :-)

Liisa said...

Hi Chris. Thanks for the comment.

Oooh, I didn't give christianity a special position when I wrote 'religious fanatics', I actully included all religions to that. A fanatic scientoligist jumping on a sofa isn't any better than a fanatic christian sending day's enemy (anything between sexual minorities to other religions) to hell. But as long as a religious person is religious in a peaceful and open-minded way, may s/he be that - even in my world, which may not be that open-minded after all. ;-)