Thursday, November 02, 2006

Finland Finland Finland

Damn, standing at that bus stop today was cold. We have minus degrees and wind - not my favourite combination at the weather department. But I don't care: it's warm indoors!

The kid is loosening his tight grasp on me and agrees to stay with other people while I take care of things. He seems to like being in Finland and he has enjoyed playing on piles of snow. Those piles we found at my mother-in-law where our ex-dog lives too. There we'll go this weekend to dog-sit the ex.

Our new home is still a mess. Today I found out that the washing machine our land lord left there for us isn't working. Crap.

We have huge piles of books and no bookshells or any other furniture. No interior magazine won't be willing to show our home on its' pages, unless "less is more" turns to "nothing is more" and a messy version of that becomes popular.

And, happy b-day you 40 years old you.

2 comments:

The Pixy Princess said...

brrr... I can empathise with the cold factor. 5 years in Canada and I'm still not "one with the cold"

Will I ever be??

Anonymous said...

thanks for remembering us!