Saturday, November 25, 2006

With'n'without

I experienced moments of happiness in a food store today: I went there alone!

Quite many other parents had decided to take their little monsters along. I heard fathers shouting at their kids "do not touch that" and mothers running after their fast moving short companions. Right then I valued the absence of my personal screamer, who was having fun with M in a park.

The kid told us later today that M is nice and I am nervous and therefore bad. That's what you get if you consciously enjoy doing grocery shopping without him: polls drop.

2 comments:

Timorous Beastie said...

Yep - he sensed that you were enjoying the fish finger aisles without him.

Liisa said...

That's right. I should have shared even that wonderful food store experience with the (screaming) boy to maintain my number 1 position on his top 10 list.

If I ever even was there.