Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Lazy Days

This is life: both me and the kid are sitting by a computer. I am surfing on the net and he is playing Linux kid's game. (M has that incureable computer virus called Linux on his computer). Of course we could go out doors, to a play ground or for a walk, but not just yet. In no time we are living times when I am away studying in Sweden and the kid has to wake up with larks (and M), eat quickly and rush to his day care and sundays will be only days for this kind of waiste of time. So, I am not starting my day yet.

And an important notice for everybody's knowledge: I am a Mermaid.

You Are a Mermaid

You are a total daydreamer, and people tend to think you're flakier than you actually are.
While your head is often in the clouds, you'll always come back to earth to help someone in need.
Beyond being a caring person, you are also very intelligent and rational.
You understand the connections of the universe better than almost anyone else.

1 comment:

The Pixy Princess said...

A Centaur apparently!
Whodhavethunk??