Thursday, March 15, 2007

Good News and Bad News

I took the memory card out of my camera and put it into a hole on a side of this little laptop of mine and the computer shut itself down immediately. The function has worked so far like an angel and now suddenly it stopped co-operating. That means: no recent photos on this blog until I know whats going on.

Today I've had a day off from lectures. I have done some school work too, but mostly I have just waisted my time doing nothing productive.

Yesterday I heard that I will get the practice place in Finland I applyed for. The practice will be in autumn - the whole semester - and I will be able to live at home when I do it. That is ultimately fantastic!

Our ancient dog will be taken to the better lamppost sniffing realms on the 24th of this month. I have booked a ticket to Finland so that I will be there when it happens. Sad, sad, sad.

No comments: