Monday, March 12, 2007

Weaker Option

Today is the first real spring day here in Gothenburg. Fantastic!

We had lectures on archive blah blah blah this afternoon and will have some more until thursday. I guess one has to have some boring lectures sometimes, otherwise it isn't real studying.

Weekend went by. On friday I went out first with my class mates and later with my Finnish friends. In sweden they sell both "strong beer" and less strong "between beer" (terrible translations, I know) and so far I've always ordered the strong option at bars and had a headache next morning. This time I ordered the weaker beer and felt great the next morning and still had beer after another the night before. Long live the "between beer"!

Otherwise I spend my weekend missing the kid. It's terrible to be away from him, in case I haven't mentioned that yet.

No comments: