Sunday, March 18, 2007

Saturday Morning in G

I seem to be able to move pictures from the previously mentioned memory card to my computer if iTunes is not on. Computers work in mysterious ways. So, just because I can I give you this picture of the cat I live with right now.

Yesterday I browsed "The Optimistic Child" while I sat in the gallery. In spite of the fact that some terrible 60's animal tests were described and half end of the book was basically just forms and tests, there were some essential thoughts put in words. The main idea was that optimistic view to life helps a child to cope with dissapointments (life) easier than a pessimitic view and that parents pass their views to their children. I have to watch myself - I have a tendecy for occational pessimism, which I have tried to get rid of.

Other than that: I think zits should stay away from a face that begins to have a fair amount of wrinkles on it.

No comments: