Friday, July 27, 2007

More Awake and Dogmas

Now we have worked our way through the first season of Heroes. We can say good bye to mornings when our eyes don't seem to open at all and days when we are too tired to function. It is a good thing there are only 23 episodes for every season of a TV serie.

I am into saying my opinions like they were a dogma to live according to - for everyone. In other words; I am always right and I always know better, and it's my taste that is the best.

A friend of mine reminded me of telling everyone some time ago, loud and underlined, that I would never wear a dress and jeans at the same time, because I thought it looked plain stupid. When she told me this, I did happily wear that out-fit. So, if I say something, I do mean it - BUT, I change my mind all the time.

No comments: