Monday, March 03, 2008

Five Years

Now that I am in Finland it doesn't mean that I would be living home. Oh no. There is a massive pipeline renovation going on in our humble home, especially in the bathroom, and our family unit has been in exile at my parents. We will return home next weekend. Hopefully. It's been a while since I've been there - other than fetching things.

Today my lovely son has his 5th birthday. This is the first time we celebrate his birthday in Finland. We have a habit letting him eat ice cream for breakfast on his birthday - that's what happened this morning too. He seemed to like it as much as he did last year and year before that. That boy likes his ice cream.

Now I am off bake a cake for the boy.

2 comments:

joy said...

Congrats to Vimme! :-)

Boo said...

Happy Birthday belated to Vimme! He is 5 years olds now!!!!wow