Monday, October 18, 2004

Ambivalence

We had a "sayonara-going-away"-party on saturday. I wonder where we will have our next house warming party. Propably not as a first thing in Japan - unless we three want to party on our own. We don't know any other people there yet. And Vimme would be there with us. A party with Vimme wouldn't be a wild one, though he tends to drink a lot, act wild, be loud, and pass out after a while.

Now it starts to feel sad to leave. It definitely is still exiting to move as well and I am looking forward to live in Tokyo, but it is so sad to leave all these people behind. Sniff.

4 comments:

Elspeth said...

I didnt know you where going Tokyo! There is a blog on my site for someone who is teaching there at the mo, its really interesting.

Elspeth said...

I didnt know you where going Tokyo! There is a blog on my site for someone who is teaching there at the mo, its really interesting.

Liisa said...

Yes - we are leaving for Japan soon. It's so exciting. We'll be at the same time zone then Els.

Elspeth said...

oh excellent!