Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Listing is Hard

I made a list of music I like on my profile. Boy, it's difficult. When you have written your favourites down, the list suddenly looks so plain and boring.

What would I like to write on it then? Bands that no-one ever heard of? Would that make me look - what - cooler? Or fooler? What about hooler? (Finglish rules!)

Another problem is, that there are certain albums I listen to from certain bands and nothing else from them. Like 'Point of No Return' from Kansas or 'It Still Moves' from My Morning Jacket or 'The Southern Harmony And Musical Companion' from Black Crowes... If I say that these are my favourite bands, that would be lying, because I practically haven't listened to anything else from them, but still I like these particular albums a lot. Life can be so complicated sometimes.

No comments: