Saturday, October 09, 2004

An Evening Sip

I am reading John Bradshaw's 'Healing the Shame That Binds You'. (Thank you Chris). Everyone should read that book. It's revealing and puts at least my thoughts into words. Especially anyone who is parenting ought to read the book.

Read it!

I am a bit tired today. I was out last night. I had promised to help a friend at an opening of an art exhibition. There I sold wine and beer to guests and towards the end of the evening I strated to sip wine myself too... Now I am tired. No head ache though. There is always something to be happy about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeek!!! is that a command?! I am reading it, better late than never :-). I am glad you are enjoying it, I seldom recommend books I have not first read :-). It is helping me with my own childhood, so for those of you who have had troubled childhoods, I also say, Read it!

Christine xx