Sunday, October 10, 2004

Socially Busy

This weekend has been and will be socially busy. And the next one too. The move is coming closer and closer - everyone wants to meet us before we go and we want to meet everyone. It's nice to meet people.

Last night we had a nice dinner at friend's. It is just fantastic to sit down and get a ready gourmet meal served to you and eat it in a good company. Though Vimme took care of creating havoc during the dinner and while I ran after him, I missed most of the conversation.

Today we'll make sushi with friends. They have a small kid too - we parents will be all running after them with raw fish and vinegar smelling fingers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you wash your hands before coming on MSN lol.

Mmmmmmmm, raw fish just does not appeal to me..............cook it! lol

Christine

Liisa said...

Sushi is just delicious. I am moving to a right place! And one can make sushi without fish as well. Omelettes, shrimps, veggies are perfect in maki rolls.

Now I know what I will prepare you next time we meet Chris ;-)

Anonymous said...

It seems I have been out voted mmmmmmmmm ok sushi it is. hiya els :-)

Christine x