Sunday, January 02, 2005

Blah blah blah

I started to write about something very "deep and profound", but realized soon enough that it would take hours and hours with my language skills and my vocabularity. So, I decided to skip the subject.

You thank me for that.

We went to Shibuya today again. It's easy to reach from where we live. That must a reason why we seem to end up there quite often.

In the front of a fashion shop was a huge crowd of young girls who were (my guess) trying to swap the clothes they had in their bags or sell them. They all looked like dedicated followers of fashion (yes, you caught me - I listened Kinks a lot as a teen). They were many and they all screamed (my guess) their offers. It was hard to get through that crowd without getting a serious injuries in hearing. Now I know better and I will always avoid that particular street corner.

1 comment:

Liisa said...

I can't remember when that song would have played in my head. I inform you if it ever happens.

It might have happened now.