Saturday, January 29, 2005

Saturday Amusement

I have never lived in a flat with a wall-to-wall carpet before - they are not that big hit in Scandinavia - and I find it quite unpractical.

I am used to wiping the dirt off the floor once it gets there, and in our case it does get there all the time. How you wipe a carpet?

For some reason we have colourful stripes on the dull gray-beige carpet. I must have mentioned the stripes before. Anyway, I am doing my best at the moment to get those stripes off. My weapon is a chemical product, which I am using now when the kid is out with M. Let's see how I get after breathing these fumes for couple of hours. Happy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I suggest crayons and felt tips that do not stain? lol

Christine x

Liisa said...

Good advice.

I wanted to buy Crayons at first place, but didn't find them right then and ended up buying "Sakura"-colours. Fortunately chemicals I used on carpet - worked beautifully. :-)