Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Accident

Vimme fell off a squirrel statue yesterday at a play ground close by. He hit his jaw on a concrete bench next to statue. It must have hurt a lot. He bled from his mouth and cried and cried and cried. Boy, was I scared.

I took him quickly home and on the way his mouth stopped bleeding. No teeth were broken and he seemed content again after a while. Now he looks like he has been in a fight.

That incidence reminded me that I must find out what to do in a case of an emergency! I will write down emergency numbers on my cell phone. I'll be prepared.

7 comments:

Sunny said...

How's Vimme doing?
monkeys and squirrels must not mix.

Liisa said...

Vimme is fine. Phew.

Guess who's name he says if you ask him to say 'monkey'?

Elspeth said...

whos name????

Liisa said...

Sorry els, inside stories.
Sunny tried to teach Vimme to say 'monkey' (in english). Vimme didn't say it. He didn't say much in any language back then. Now if you ask Vimme to say 'monkey' he says Sunny's name. Ha ha ha! Who's the monkey.

Sunny said...

je suis le grand singe

Sunny said...

Does Japan have good dental plans for little monkeys?

Liisa said...

I do hope they have all kinds of ape health plans for what so ever! The little monkey starts to get a bit too accindent drawn.