Sunday, February 06, 2005

Caged Sand

Sandboxes here at playgrounds are often surrouded by a cage. First I thought it was awful and ugly. My first thought was that people leave their kids there alone and mind their own businesses while unhappy children are in a zoo cage. Now I think it's good that cages exist. It's the best way to keep cat and dog shit away from the sand. And there would be plenty. I have seen boxes without a fence.

I still think cages are ugly. You can see one far left on the back ground in this picture where Mr. Muddy about to do his duties. Splash, splash, splash.


A Research on Mud.

3 comments:

Elspeth said...

awww he looks like hes having fun

Anonymous said...

Yes it is a bit of an eyesore, white does tend to stand out.

Vimme looks as though he is having fun :-) bless I hope he is ok after his falls?

Christine

Liisa said...

Vimme is always having fun if there's mud involved.
He is fine. Accidents haven't slowed his pace. He does as dangerous stunts as he did before. I try to stay calm.