Saturday, August 13, 2005

Five Books

I went to 'Good Day Book Store' today - alone - and ended up buying five books. I could have bought more, but got a moment of enormous self-control all of a sudden while browsing. Here's what I bought:

1. Kanji ABC
Wishful thinking from my side to buy a book like that.

2.The Essential Rumi
Poems... what can I say, must be wishful thinking from my side again.

3. Hugh Prather: Notes to Myself
The usual new age nonsense that I like reading.

4. Marianne Williamson: Illuminata - A Return to Prayer
The same cathegory as the previous one.

5. Margaret Atwood: Wilderness Tips
Atwood is one of my favourite authors. Happiness is to find a book from her that I haven't read before.

Now I can keep on wondering will I ever have time to read these books.

No comments: