Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Mama's Tired

Mercer Human Resource Cost of Living Survey reveals that Tokyo is the most expesive city in the world. No kidding?

Other than that, our every day living has been relatively tantrum free, until this morning. Vimme wanted something to happen faster than I was able to do it and started to scream. At that point I told him nothing is going to happen, because he screamed. And then I went on my Gandhi-like "stay-calm"-mode (could be called a zombie mode too) and waited V's anger to pass. It took an hour. We survived again, but I am totally drained out of energy now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it strange how staying calm uses so much energy?

Liisa said...

It is very strange indeed. I never knew it can be SO tiring.

Elspeth said...

kids are so exhausting!!