Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Metropolitan Nature Phenomenons

Today's earthquake was a bigger one. Its' centre wasn't in Tokyo, but it felt strong even here. I was out with the kid - at Children's Hall again - when it hit and I am glad I was in a room with loads of japanese people and their kids. They all seemed so calm and no one concidered the quake as a reason to quit with what ever they were doing right then. So, I didn't panic. But it was a bit scary.

Weather today reminds of a bathroom where someone has just taken a long hot shower. But I am not going to complain. I prefer sweating before freezing.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

They were talking about the earthquake on the news here, I was a bit worried about you three. Good to hear everything is okay.

Liisa said...

I thought people might get worried when they hear the news and wrote immediately about the quake and that we are ok on both of my blogs.

After every quake I check if Helsingin Sanomat's site has mentioned the latest quake. If so, I sent an SMS to my parents to tell we're fine. Modern technology is fantastic.